- An electronic version of the case study/article as a PDF document should be submitted via the online system. Authors can register for free accounts and should carefully follow the detailed instructions available within the online submission process.
- To help authors anticipate the length of their articles once formatted, we provide the following guidelines:
- If submitted according to the APA formatting guidelines provided below, articles will be approximately eight pages in the final layout if their manuscripts are no more than 20 double-spaced pages, including references, figures, and tables. Although we will still accept longer articles, we do strongly encourage authors to submit manuscripts that are as concise as possible to avoid high costs to themselves.
- All authors are required to suggest four potential expert reviewers. This can be done via email or uploaded as a supplementary document when the article/case study is submitted. Decisions regarding acceptance are made based on two or more reviews. Reviewers are experts in the submission's subject matter. They will preferably have some experience with academic journals.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it under review at another journal; or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.